In order to access the Services you must be an Authorised User pursuant to an Agreement.
By accessing the Services you are confirming you are an Authorised User and your use of the Services is subject to the following terms and conditions.
2. We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with these Terms or any applicable law.
3. All Authorised Users, including you, must comply with the Acceptable Use Policy available here https://www.ospreyflightsolutions.com/acceptable-use-policy/ and agree not to (i) misuse or attack the Services by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful (such as by way of a denial-of-service attack), or (ii) attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Services, the server on which the Services are stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Services.
4. You shall not copy, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt or make error corrections to the Services in whole or in part.
3. Authorised Users shall not: (a) allow access to the Services by any persons other than Authorised Users; (b) forward alerts to anyone who is not an -Authorised Users, including in a bulk, systematic, programmatic or automated manner. You must keep your password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should change your password and notify us by contacting us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. You are not permitted to use the Services in connection with the provision of services to entities not forming part of the Customer (or Customer group where this is specifically authorised).
5. Any reports provided as part of the Services are provided using the best information available at the time they are created. No liability is accepted for any loss or liability suffered, whether direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise, as a result of any inaccurate or incomplete information and nothing in the reports absolves any Authorised User from the responsibility to conduct their own risk assessment.
6 You shall not export, directly or indirectly, any technical data acquired from the Services (or any products, including software, incorporating any such data) in breach of any applicable laws or regulations (“Export Control Laws“), to any country for which the government or any agency thereof at the time of export requires an export licence or other governmental approval without first obtaining such licence or approval.
8. Osprey uses third party data to support certain services where you access Airport Reports you agree to be bound by AC-U-Kwik Terms of Service available at http://engage-public.flywheelsites.com/terms-of-service/aviation-group/ (or such other URL as may from be provided from time to time), as may from time to time be updated or otherwise modified by AC-U-Kwik.
8. Osprey makes no representation or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, to you relating to the Services, which is made available or provided to you at all times on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and without responsibility for accuracy, timeliness, correctness, reliability and completeness. Osprey does not warrant that the availability, use or function of the Services or third-party content will be uninterrupted, error free, or free of harmful components. You acknowledges that the Services may be subject to limitations, delays and other problems inherent in the use of communications networks and facilities, including the internet.